Thursday, December 18, 2008

SHS3 Poster and Updates!

Made a poster for SHS3 while slacking away from the project itself. Hope you guys like it!

As for Updates:

Scene 1: 90%
Well, basically what's really left is just the lip-sycing and some redos. Might take a week to finish up.

Scene 2: 70%
The main part is finished. I'm just waiting for the voices. And just a bit of editing here and there should finish up this scene easily.

Scene 3: 5%
I just started on scene 3. Lots of stuffs to work on. -_-

Scene 4: 70%
I've not touched it since a long time.
Its basically done, except lip-syncing. But I'm not entirely satisfied with it so i may still edit and work on it.

Overall: 60%
I'm generous enough to give a 60%, although i knew there are still quite alot to work on.
Hmm, originally the stated release date is on December, but i'm still like struggling with it now, so i guess this year end project may end up as my first movie in 2009. lol




And yes, the poster, 1 more new slayer this time!!! >>

No comments: